Balloon 7 – 10.2020
- 1200g latex balloon, filled with approximately 3.2m3 of Helium.
- Maximum altitude: 34000m.
- Payload included:
- Crossband repeater (Retevis RT23). Technical details here.
- Custom GPS tracker with APRS (VHF), including an onboard data logger.
- Reprogrammed RS41 radiosonde (UHF), sending APRS, RTTY and CW messages.
- GPS receiver with data loggers.
- Video camera.
- Data recorded in this flight can be downloaded here: Balloon7 Data.
Below is an interactive map view of all the QSOs (red) made through the repeater, together with other confirmed receptions (blue). Use the slider on the top-right of the map to navigate.