Stratospheric Balloon 2 – June.2019
- (VGT) Test SSTV transmission from Raspberry Pi
- Develop operational experience
- Test Venus GPS via APRS and on-board logger
- Video from the stratosphere.
- .kml files for the flight trajectory and the car chase.
- Venus GPS failed to obtain a fix, and had to be replaced by a normal GPS, which did not work above 26km.
- picoAPRS v3 performed better than the previous flight, due to firmware update.
- The Raspberry Pi transmitter successfully sent 4 pictures in-flight, but the video encoder failed afterwards and only the carrier could be heard by the ham radio enthusiasts.